Wednesday, November 18, 2009

besties...


me n sis..we're diff in physical..hahaha..
me in physical not like others..she is perfect gulr..i noe her n she noe me..
she is becoming doc me in sports area..
even sometimes we alwez got fought...but we luv each other..
she is my sis..not only dat...she is my besties my beshfren...
alwez with her...teach me new things...
n plus teach to eat makan mahal2 one..hahaha
people alwez misunderstand us..but we dun care dat...
alwez hepi together...hehehe
she likes to call me cigemuk..and i will smile when she call me like dat...
i like to call her mumu or sometimes mu..hehehe
when i with her i feel so hepi...she alwez holding my hand when we go out both together..
she alwez bebel at me n i alwez bebel at her...
but we will alwez besties togehter....
thanx sis!!
=p



6 comments:

  1. wah...wah...wah...
    dlu k.shila, la ni mumu lak ek
    huhuhuuuu
    leha gemok???
    oh no.........
    hahahaaa
    btw, sweet ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe dlu len skang len la..
    hahaha =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. cigemuk!!!! haha...so sweet~~
    sob...sob...terharu =))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. heheheh...wlcme2 mu!! muk kan shwet...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha
    leha gemok?
    aku pengsan!!
    hahaha
    cewahhh
    sweet2.. ttb wendu my sis too
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    he tata~!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha ko nie syaq...heh aku xtau la cmner name muk tu leh melekat lak..ala sis ko kan da jer..lepak chill eh

    ReplyDelete