Wednesday, November 18, 2009

finishing dis sem...

i'm at home now..having fun after da exam dis sem..part 3..hopefully can get 3 n above...it bit tough dis sem..huhu..but i really enjoying it..even though one of my classmate dismiss but i can handle it..for what if we want to help her but she dun want to help herself..so juz wat ever!! too much i have to do dis holiday..first is get myself more fit..so i had to trening myself..hah again painful!! hahaha.. but that what i can do..i tired my best for the exam..hope n hope i can get 3 n above..really need it...amin.....so leha..get urselg ready for holiday...not really holiday....so kite enjoy!! hahaha

2 comments:

  1. uenjoy your life but me not yet
    i just had my exam
    today ihave my sej1
    i dont know hw to dcribe
    so dssappointed..
    just tawakal pd allah
    op u can get 3.00 ats

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheh ins'allah..ko tu stdy k
    gudluck!!

    ReplyDelete